| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Peace River, Ab in October is cool at 3.4 °C (38.12 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 8.9 °C (48 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -2.2 °C (28 °F).
- In October the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 11.1 °C (20 °F).
- The weather in October is somewhat parched. A paltry 24.1mm (0.9in) of liquid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 9:09 long and the longest day is 11:29 long with an average length of 10:18.
Check the distance to and compare the Peace River, Ab October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Peace River, Ab, Canada
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Peace River, Ab:
- Fort Nelson, British Columbia, Canada - 422.5 kms (262.6 miles) NW
- Fort St John, Bc, Canada - 203.5 kms (126.5 miles) W
- Dawson Creek, Bc, Canada - 178.4 kms (110.9 miles) WSW
- Mackenzie, Bc, Canada - 370.3 kms (230.1 miles) WSW
- Grande Prairie, Ab, Canada - 147.2 kms (91.5 miles) SW
- Prince George, British Columbia, Canada - 422.7 kms (262.7 miles) SW
- High Level, Ab, Canada - 266.8 kms (165.8 miles) N
- Fort Vermilion, Alberta, Canada - 254 kms (157.9 miles) NNE
- Fort Mcmurray, Alberta, Canada - 385.5 kms (239.6 miles) E
- Slave Lake, Ab, Canada - 196.7 kms (122.2 miles) ESE
- Edmonton Namao, Ab, Canada - 381.5 kms (237.1 miles) SE
- Edson, Ab, Canada - 301.1 kms (187.1 miles) SSE
- Edmonton, Alberta, Canada - 387.5 kms (240.8 miles) SE
- Edmonton (Intl), Ab, Canada - 407.5 kms (253.2 miles) SE