| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Peace River, Ab in May is a little cool at 9.9 °C (49.82 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16.8 °C (62.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 3 °C (37.4 °F).
- In May the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 13.8 °C (24.8 °F).
- The weather in May is dry. A mere 31.5mm (1.2in) of liquid is released.
- The shortest day is 15:23 long and the longest day is 17:12 long with an average length of 16:22.
Check the distance to and compare the Peace River, Ab May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Peace River, Ab, Canada
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Peace River, Ab:
- Fort Nelson, British Columbia, Canada - 422.5 kms (262.6 miles) NW
- Fort St John, Bc, Canada - 203.5 kms (126.5 miles) W
- Dawson Creek, Bc, Canada - 178.4 kms (110.9 miles) WSW
- Mackenzie, Bc, Canada - 370.3 kms (230.1 miles) WSW
- Grande Prairie, Ab, Canada - 147.2 kms (91.5 miles) SW
- Prince George, British Columbia, Canada - 422.7 kms (262.7 miles) SW
- High Level, Ab, Canada - 266.8 kms (165.8 miles) N
- Fort Vermilion, Alberta, Canada - 254 kms (157.9 miles) NNE
- Fort Mcmurray, Alberta, Canada - 385.5 kms (239.6 miles) E
- Slave Lake, Ab, Canada - 196.7 kms (122.2 miles) ESE
- Edmonton Namao, Ab, Canada - 381.5 kms (237.1 miles) SE
- Edson, Ab, Canada - 301.1 kms (187.1 miles) SSE
- Edmonton, Alberta, Canada - 387.5 kms (240.8 miles) SE
- Edmonton (Intl), Ab, Canada - 407.5 kms (253.2 miles) SE