Climate of Peace River, Ab, Canada Average Weather
- Peace River, Ab, canada, 56°13'N, 117°26'W, 571 m (1873 ft)
- Peace River, Ab has a subarctic climate that has severe winters, no dry season, with cool, short summers and strong seasonality (Köppen-Geiger classification: Dfc).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Peace River, Ab is close to the boreal moist forest biome.
- The annual average temperature is 0.7 degrees Celsius (33.3 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 387.7 mm (15.3 in).
- If Peace River, Ab were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Fort Nelson, British Columbia, Canada - 422.5 kms (262.6 miles) NW
- Fort St John, Bc, Canada - 203.5 kms (126.5 miles) W
- Dawson Creek, Bc, Canada - 178.4 kms (110.9 miles) WSW
- Mackenzie, Bc, Canada - 370.3 kms (230.1 miles) WSW
- Grande Prairie, Ab, Canada - 147.2 kms (91.5 miles) SW
- Prince George, British Columbia, Canada - 422.7 kms (262.7 miles) SW
- High Level, Ab, Canada - 266.8 kms (165.8 miles) N
- Fort Vermilion, Alberta, Canada - 254 kms (157.9 miles) NNE
- Fort Mcmurray, Alberta, Canada - 385.5 kms (239.6 miles) E
- Slave Lake, Ab, Canada - 196.7 kms (122.2 miles) ESE
- Edmonton Namao, Ab, Canada - 381.5 kms (237.1 miles) SE
- Edson, Ab, Canada - 301.1 kms (187.1 miles) SSE
- Edmonton, Alberta, Canada - 387.5 kms (240.8 miles) SE
- Edmonton (Intl), Ab, Canada - 407.5 kms (253.2 miles) SE